- Assemble large hydraulic components according to verbal and written instructions and by following drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Operate hand tools, power tools and production tools.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Review drawings, diagrams and schematics to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Maintain production equipment and tools.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience operating hand tools, power tools and production tools required
- Excellent assembly skills, experience working with large parts
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Taylor Devices, Inc. is a two‐shift manufacturing facility. Rate differential applies for second shift workers. 2nd shift employees will be trained on 1st shift and then transferred to 2nd shift.
HOURS FIRST SHIFT:
Start 7:00 a.m.
Break 9:00 ‐ 9:10 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 ‐ 12:00 noon
Break 2:00 ‐ 2:10 p.m.
Stop 4:30 p.m.
HOURS SECOND SHIFT:
Start 4:30 p.m.
Break 6:30 ‐ 6:40 p.m.
Lunch 9:00 ‐ 9:30 p.m.
Break 11:30 ‐ 11:40 p.m.
Stop 2:00 a.m.